Akrobatik’s Net Worth, Bio, Wife, Height, Weight And More
In the year 2022, the American rapper Akrobatik possesses a net worth that is equal to $2 Million. This gentleman has been putting out new songs for the past three decades, despite the fact that he does not really participate in the music industry at the moment. His albums like Balance and Worth are still ingrained in our memories. Around the beginning of the 2000s. In the United States of America, he was considered to be one of the most promising rappers at the time.
Everyone here is familiar with the name “the perception,” which was the name of a very popular hip-hop group; he was one of the most important members of that group. After that, he moved on to make his own good fortune. After that, he moved on to achieve success on his own terms. We are talking about Akrobatik.
- 1 Akrobatik Net worth
- 2 Akrobatik Biography
- 3 Akrobatik’s Assets
- 4 Discography
- 5 Akrobatik Net Worth Growth
- 6 Quick Facts
- 7 Akrobatik Social media Accounts
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
Akrobatik Net worth
Akrobatik, who hails from the United States, has a net worth of $2 Million. The most well-known American rapper, Akrobatik, is projected to have a net worth of approximately $2 Million, according to a variety of web resources.
On May 3rd, 1974, Akrobatik was brought into this world. Akrobatik was conceived in the burgeoning metropolis that is Boston. Very few people are aware of the fact that Akrobatik began his career right here in Boston. The label, Boston Records, was responsible for the publication of his debut single. Although Akrobatik has only been intermittently active up until this point, he has managed to put out three albums. In Akrobatik’s youth, he spent his formative years in a community that was notorious for its high rate of criminal activity.
He was also brought up in an area where notable people like Dave Chappelle were gaining popularity throughout his formative years. Akrobatik found motivation in them and made the decision to develop himself into somebody.
Akrobatik is capable of both crafting excellent lyrics and performing a rap song on his own. The year 2003 marked the release of Akrobatik’s debut studio album, which he used to profit on the aforementioned talent. In the city of Boston itself, Akrobatik launched his debut studio album. After the completion of the first album and its subsequent commercial success.
The next stop for Akrobatik was in Los Angeles, California. For the next twenty years, Akrobatik maintained a presence in the Los Angeles, California area. Akrobatik has spent the most of its time working on the projects of other individuals.
When it comes to working with major superstars like Jay-Z, Akrobatik is one of the most sought-after partners. Akrobatik is a solo artist and has released three albums under his own name. 2014 marked the release of the artist’s most recent studio album. It is anticipated that he would release his upcoming album in the year 2023, as stated in an article published in Variety magazine. If something like that occurs, we will revise and update this article.
As was said earlier, the total value of Akrobatik’s assets is two million dollars. Since nearly the beginning of this industry, Akrobatik has been an active participant. The track itself has brought in more than $5 million in revenue for Akrobatik. The majority of Akrobatik’s wealth has come through his work in collaboration with other well-known artists. Akrobatik has released three albums, all of which have been commercially successful, however the artist was unable to capitalize on his earlier success because he did not release an album immediately after the previous one. If Akrobatik had been able to produce more work, he would be in a far better position financially today.
Because there is still a lot of time for Akrobatik to build up a substantial net worth, we hope that the company will become more productive moving forward. At the moment, Akrobatik and his family make their home in Los Angeles, California, in a mansion that has an asking price of two million dollars.
- Balance (2003)
- Absolute Value (2008)
- Built to Last (2014)
- Detonator Records Vol.1 Compilation (2002) (with C-Rayz Walz, Breez Evahflowin’, and Snacky Chan)
- The Lost Adats (2003)
- Essential Akrobatik, Vol. 1 (2007)
- The EP (2002)
- “Ruff Enuff” b/w “Woman” (1998)
- “Say Yes Say Word” (1999)
- “Internet MCs” (2000)
- “U Got It” (2001)
- ”Hypocrite” b/w “Strictly for the DJ’s” (2002)
- “Remind My Soul” (2003)
- “A to the K” b/w “Beast Mode” (2006)
- “Put Ya Stamp on It” (2008)
- “Alive” (2012)
- “Adapt and Prosper” (2017)
- “Verbal Assault” (2017) (with Edo G and King T)
- Mr. Lif – “Avengers” from Enter the Colossus (2000)
- 7L & Esoteric – “State of the Art” from The Soul Purpose (2001)
- Mr. Lif – “Intro (Missing Person’s File)” from Emergency Rations (2002)
- Mr. Lif – “Post Mortem” from I Phantom (2002)
- Push Button Objects – “Fly” from Ghetto Blaster (2003)
- Raw Produce – “Rick Cerrone” from The Feeling of Now (2004)
- Mr. Lif – “Mo’ Mega” from Mo’ Mega (2006)
- The Mighty Underdogs – “Escape” from Droppin’ Science Fiction (2008)
- Effect – “Crush the Competition” from Fine Tuned Tantrum (2008)
- Fabio Musta – “I Still Want More” from Passport (2009)
- Virtuoso – “No Fear” from The Final Conflict (2011)
- Mister Jason – “Mister Jason Has a Posse” (2011)
- Snowgoons – “The Real Talk” from Black Snow 2 (2013)
- DJ Nefarious – “Classic Mindset” from Classic Mindset (2014)
- Golden Brown Sound – “Fight” from Great Man Theory (2014)
- N.B.S. – “We on That” from Budavets (2014)
- Thoughtsarizen – “Trippin (Kelly Dean Remix)” from Traveling Dragon Man (2015)
- Reks – “Plane Gang” from The Greatest X (2016)
- Ripshop & Reel Drama – “Real as They Come” from Regime Change (2016)
- L’Orange & Mr. Lif – “The Scribe” and “Strange Technology” from The Life & Death of Scenery (2016)
- The Funk Junkie – “Touch the Ground” from Moondirt (2017)
- Ben Shorr – “Over The Bullshit” from Pyrokinesis (2017)
- Craig G – “Wake up Dead” from The 20/20 Ep (2020)
Akrobatik Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2022||$2.0 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$1.9 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$1.8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1.7 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1.6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$1.5 Million|
|Real Name||Jared Bridgeman|
|Birth Place:||Dorchester, Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||3 May 1974|
|Age/How Old:||48 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – N/A
In Feet and Inches – N/A
|Weight:||In Kilograms – N/A
In Pounds – N/A
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
Akrobatik Social media Accounts
|More than 7,375 Followers||Click here|
|More than 423 Followers||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the net worth of Akrobatik?
Akrobatik‘s total net worth is around $2 Million.
What is the age of Akrobatik?
Currently, Akrobatik is 48 years old (3 May 1974).
What is the Salary of Akrobatik?
Akrobatik earns an estimated salary of $0.1 Million per Year.