Everick Golding: Who Is He? Know About The Actor Of “Marry Go Round”
Everick Golding is an actor who played the role of Judge Perkins in the love film Marry Go Round, which was produced by Hallmark.
Golding is a well-known Canadian actor who has been in films such as “Stolen by My Mother: The Kamiyah Mobley Story,” “The Flash,” and “Every Day Is Christmas.” In 1986, the actor made his first appearance on screen in the television movie Courage in the role of Visitor. On the other hand, he wasn’t given any credit for his part in the movie.
In the most current episode of the television miniseries Lost ollie, Golding played the role of Mr. Gilly in the episode titled “Ollie Is Lost.” Despite this, the actor had a role in the movie “Marry Go Round.”
Who is Everick Golding?
In the movie “Marry Go Round” that was broadcast on the Hallmark Channel, Golding portrayed the part of Judge Perkins. The love drama was presented for the first time on September 10th, 2022. The plot of the movie is around a young woman who has a lot of ambition and finds out that her divorce from her spouse is not finalized yet.
The movie’s main character, Abby Foster, was portrayed by Amanda Schull in the leading role. During the process of moving, her troublesome role in pursuing a divorce from her ex-husband grew even more complicated. In addition, Schull is an actress who has been recognized for her roles in the television shows Suits, 12 Monkeys, and Pretty Little Liars.
On May 28, 2011, the actress Schull tied the knot with the fashion designer George Wilson, who was already her husband.
In the movie, Brennan Elliott portrayed the character of Luke. This person is Abby’s former husband, and he was also her childhood sweetheart. In addition to this, the movie demonstrates the chemistry that the performers have with one another despite their differences. The performances that Elliott gave in the television shows UnReal, Strong Medicine, and The 4400 have made him well-known in the business.
About The Movie “Marry Go Round”
During the course of the movie, Zak Santigo portrayed the part of Edward Timsdale, Abby’s fiancé. The divorce from Luke is going to be formalized first, and then the couple is going to get married. On the other hand, there are a lot of tricky circumstances throughout the movie.
Facts About Everick Golding
- Golding was born and raised in Nottingham, England. The actor holds nationality of British and British descent. He seemed to be in his 40s or 50s. He appeared to be tall of height 5 feet 11 inches or 1.8 m tall.
- Golding married his beloved wife, Zuzana Benkova, on January 16, 2012. The couple lived in blissful married life for more than 12 years.
- Golding started his career in the television movie Courage. Later, he made his first television debut in the television series Stargate SG-1 as Harem Guard in Children of the Gods.
- In 2004, Golding emerged in two movies as Designer and Scobby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed as Bass Player. Nevertheless, the actor didn’t receive credit for his designer role.
- Golding arose in Final Days of Planet Earth as Lieutenant and Dysfunction as Christopher in 2006. After three years, the actor made an impression in the video Stargate SG-1: Children of the Gods-Final Cut.
- Golding arrived in Big Ben as ben, Human Target as Captain in Kill Bob, Dragon Puke as Prisoner, Kits These Days in The Sickest Bar in Kits, Once Upon a Time as Rapunzel’s Father in The Tower, My Mother’s Future Husband as Lou.
- Golding’s net worth differs according to various sources. However, he may earn husky cash from his profession and carrer of acting for more than 30 years.
|Place of birth||Nottingham, England|
|Height||5′ 11″ (1,8 m)|
|Wife||Zuzana Benkova (2012)|