Harsh Mayar (Gullak): Age, Height, Weight, Affairs, Relationship, Controversy, Bio And More
Harsh Mayar came into the world on March 22nd, 1998. He has worked in the Indian film business known as Bollywood. When he was only 8 years old, he launched his career in the arts as a child artist.
His first film, “I Am Kalam,” was released in 2011, marking the beginning of his career in the film industry. Following his turn in this movie, he was showered with a great deal of adulation from the crowd.
Harsh Mayar was able to collaborate with seasoned actors Gulshan Grover and Pitobash Tripathy, who are both known for their comedic roles. Additionally, he made an appearance in the well-known online series titled “Gullak,” which debuted in 2019.
Harsh Mayar (Gullak): Bio
Harsh Mayar was born on the 22nd of March in 1998 in Dakshinpuri, which is located in New Delhi. He is currently 24 years old. His formal education was completed at Yogi Arvind Sarvodya Bal Vidyalaya, which is located in New Delhi.
Harsh Mayar is a well-known actor in India. Because of his efforts in the movie “I Am Kalam” from 2011, he was given the National Film Award in the category of Best Child Actor.
Harsh Mayar (Gullak): Career
When Mayar first began his professional career in 2005, he was just eight years old at the time. As a result of the fact that his parents were unable to pay for the acting classes that he needed to take, he enrolled in Shri Ram Center in Delhi with the assistance of his uncle Sunil Kumar.
During that time, he performed anywhere from five to six stage shows. After that, he participated in a total of 180 auditions, during which he sang, danced, and acted.
He was chosen for Chillar Party , but he was not right for the part, and he decided not to participate in the film because he had injured his right hand while playing the guitar. After a few months had passed during which he was recuperating, he received a call inviting him to an audition.
His mother and father persuaded him to attend the audition, and afterward, he was chosen to star in the film I Am Kalam.
In 2009, the film was shot in Rajasthan, and he collaborated on it with Nila Madhab Panda, who was making her directorial debut at the time, veteran actor Gulshan Grover, and comic actor Pitobash Tripathy. I Am Kalam published on 5 August 2011.
Mayar’s performance in the film I Am Kalam garnered him a number of accolades from throughout the world. In addition to that, the 58th Annual National Film Award for Best Child Actor went to him. His subsequent film, titled Jalpari: The Desert Mermaid, was released the following year in 2012.
In the 2014 Bollywood thriller Chaarfutiya Chhokare, which he appeared in with Soha Ali Khan and for which Manish Harishankar was responsible for writing and directing, he played a role. Hichki, which starred Rani Mukerji, was the most recent movie directed by Harsh.
In 2011, Harsh made his acting debut in the film I Am Kalam, which was directed by Nila Madhab Panda and won multiple awards.
In this film, he portrayed the part of Chotu (who calls himself Kalam as inspired by former President of India, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam). His performance in the movie resulted in him receiving a lot of positive attention as well as the 58th National Film Award (2011) for best young actor.
Harsh made an appearance in the film Jalpari: The Desert Mermaid, directed by Nila Madhab Panda, in the year 2012. In this film, he portrayed the role of Ajite, the head of the youngsters’ gang in a village.
Harsh has made an appearance in a wide variety of movies, including Chaarfutiya Chhokare (2014), Hichki (2018), Desires of the Heart (2013), Padh Le Basanti (2019), and Kanpuriye (2019).
In addition to that, Harsh has appeared in a number of Indian web series, including Gullak (2019) and Abhay (2019)
It was in the 2014 episode of the Hindi crime series Gumrah: End of Innocence that he made his first appearance on television. In this show, he played the role of a cruel bully.
Mayar played a supporting part in the Hindi musical Paighamber, which was directed by Vikas Dwivedi and starred Tom Alter and Amit Behl in the lead roles, respectively.
Harsh Mayar (Gullak): Awards
I Am Kalam won the River Rock Award for Best Actor at the Silent River Film Festival in California in 2011. These are International Awards.
I Am Kalam Received an Honorable Mention in the Category of Best Actor at the 2011 International Children’s Film Festival held in Hyderabad.
Winner of the “Listapad” Award for Best Actor at the 2010 Minsk International Film Festival
I Am Kalam Wins the Award for Best Child Actor
2011: Winner of the Bhagat Singh Bravery Award for Best Child Actor
Harsh Mayar (Gullak):Relationships
Harsh Mayar began his life in India’s capital city of New Delhi. There is no other information available about his family at this time. Chandan Mayar is his lone sibling and the only sibling he has (Brother). At the moment, he does not have a partner, and there is not a lot known about his past relationships.
Harsh Mayar (Gullak): Education
Yogi Arvind Sarvoday Bal Vidyale in Delhi, India, is where Harsh Mayar received his diploma upon completion of his schooling. After that, he decided to further his acting education by enrolling at the Shri Ram Center in New Delhi, India.
|Harsh Mayar Real Name/ Full Name||Harsh Mayar|
New Delhi, India
22nd March 1998
|Harsh Mayar Age||24yr|
New Delhi, India
|Harsh Mayar Height (feet)||5 Feet|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||
Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 34 Inches
Biceps: 16 Inches
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: I Am Kalam (2011)|
|Harsh Mayar Superhit Movies||
I Am Kalam (2011), Jalpari: The Desert Mermaid (2012), Chaarfutiya Chhokare (2014), Gram Post Bharat (2014), Hichki (2018) , Kanpuriya (2019).
|Harsh Mayar Upcoming Movies||
Maidaan (2022), Runway 34 (2022), Heropanti 2 (2022), Dhaakad (2022), Pathaan (2023)
|Harsh Mayar Popular Web Series||Gullak (2019)|
1.Best Child Actor (2010),
2.Best Child Actor In Bhagat Singh Bravery Award (2011),
3.River Rock Award Best Actor in Silent River Film Festival, California (2011)
4. Special Mention for Best Actor in 17 International Children’s Film Festival India, Heydrabad (2011).
5. Best Actor in Minsk International Film Festival, Liztapadzik (2010)
|Harsh Mayar Salary ( approx)||15 Lakhs – 25 Lakhs|
Acting from Film, Television, Web Series
|Harsh Mayar Net Worth||1 Crore – 2 Crore|
- From childhood, Harsh Mayar wanted to become an actor. He joined the acting class with the help of his uncle Sunil Kumar because his parents could not afford the money.
- During his acting classes, he performed 5-6 stage shows. After that, he gave over 180 auditions for dancing, singing and acting and was selected for Chillar Party.
- Harsh Mayar appeared in the television series named Gumrah: End of Innocence (2014) which aired on Channel V India.
- He also did a few television shows like Aadha Full a Adrak and Tujhse Naaraz Nahin Zindagi (2015).
- Harsh Mayar was also seen in the short film including United – The Words Left Unsaid in 2015.
- He starred in various films like Jalpari: The Desert Mermaid (2012), Chaarfutiya Chhokare (2014), Gram Post Bharat (2014), Kanpuriya (2019), etc.
- Harsh Mayar is also well known for portraying his role as Aatish in the popular movie named Hichki (2018) along with Rani Mukherjee.
- He also featured in the English film titled Desires of The Heart (2013).
- Apart from films, Harsh Mayar also played his role as Aman in the famous web series like Gullak (2019) which was streaming on Sony LIV.
- Harsh Mayar also worked in the Hindi musical play titled Paighamber.
- His outstanding performance, he got many National and International awards such as Best Child Actor (2010), Best Child Actor In Bhagat Singh Bravery Award (2011), River Rock Award Best Actor in Silent River Film Festival, California (2011).